Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Hamasaki, Roka I_vote_lcapHamasaki, Roka I_voting_barHamasaki, Roka I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Hamasaki, Roka

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roka Hamasaki
Admin
Roka Hamasaki

Character sheet
Health:
Hamasaki, Roka Left_bar_bleue10/2000Hamasaki, Roka Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
Strength:

Hamasaki, Roka Empty
PostSubject: Hamasaki, Roka   Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Thu 11 Feb 2010, 10:24 pm

Hamasaki, Roka Normal_sexy_neko_guy
Sakura Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Roka
Middle Name: Yoru
Last Name: Hamasaki
Nickname(s): None
Birthday: April 1st
Race: Neko

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: Fierce Lullaby

Explanation & Limits of Gift: Roka is able to use his guitar to control fire. This takes much of his concentration but the harder he works with it the more he is able to do. Without the guitar he has a slight control over fire but it is very weak.

Weapon: The Guitar he received from his first love.

Explanation of Weapon:
He uses his guitar to strengthen his ability to use his element which he uses in fighting mostly. Of course this also effects his agility and speed.
Spoiler:

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Roka is fairly tall standing at 6'2" and has a slim, angular build. He has light, soft skin which stands out against his blood red, cat-like eyes. His hair is soft, like cat's fur, and pale brown. He is always seen wearing his eyepatch, but underneath is a scar running from his eyebrow to the top of his cheek bone. The blind eye beneath the patch is still intact, but a pale greyish brown.

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Roka is good natured and is willing to get along with others. He tries to put himself out there as much as possible but finds himself alone most of the time and is unable to break his shell easily. He enjoys company but finds it difficult to motivate himself to socialize. This is not to be mistaken for him being shy, but his lack of enthusiasm to make friends.
Goals: Make friends, quite smoking, and hopefully find love again
Likes: Talkative people, playing his guitar, reading, licking peanut butter off things, and boys
Dislikes: People touching his ears or tail without his permission, people staring or asking about his eyepatch, being complimented
Bad Habits: Secludes himself often, stays up reading all night, irritable in the mornings, and smokes a lot
Fears: No one caring, being alone forever, losing any more senses, and history repeating itself
Other:

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Mizu and Shiori Hamasaki
Siblings: Mana and Mimi Hamasaki (twin sisters, age 16)
History: Roka grew up in a strongly religious family. He loved his parents and siblings dearly even though they considered homosexuals an abomination. Because of this Roka has hidden his sexuality since he was fourteen. His first and true love was the neighbor boy, Haru, who was in the same grade as him. He was able to confess his love to Haru when the both of them were sixteen and was elated to find Haru returned his feelings. They spent the next two years of their life as a happy couple while aslo keeping the relationship a secret from both their parents. On Roka's ninteenth birthday, him and Haru were out late at night. They were both attacked out of disgust by a group of boys from school who had discovered their relationship. Roka was lucky to make it out only losing sight in his left eye, while Haru suffered from critical wounds and did not survive. The death of Haru completely altered Roka and pushed him into his shell and took up smoking again. He hopes one day he'll be able to love again.
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Character sheet
Health:
Hamasaki, Roka Left_bar_bleue12/2000Hamasaki, Roka Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)
Intelligence:
Hamasaki, Roka Left_bar_bleue13/2000Hamasaki, Roka Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)
Strength:
Hamasaki, Roka Left_bar_bleue13/2000Hamasaki, Roka Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)

Hamasaki, Roka Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hamasaki, Roka   Hamasaki, Roka Icon_minitime1Thu 11 Feb 2010, 10:33 pm

Hamasaki, Roka Blosso10
Back to top Go down
https://sakuraacademy.rpg-board.net

Hamasaki, Roka
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: