Sakura Academy

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen

Minya

Cecilius van Rijn

Casper Karimi

Florian Isidor

Noah Walker

Atsui Shinnyuu

Eliot Ashwoud

Yuu Kanbashii

Roka Hamasaki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Autumn Savara

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Autumn Savara   Tue 23 Mar 2010, 8:50 pm

Image Disclaimer: Artwork is ©️ To Me. Please Do Not Alter/Redistribute/Edit Without My Written Permission. Respect My Work. Don't Steal!
--

Sakura Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...

Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd

First Name: Autumn
Middle Name: Agni
Last Name: Savara [Prefers to be called only this]
Nickname(s):
Birthday: October 25th
Race: Vampire

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection

Element: Fire
Special Ability: Aside from her super human strength/speed..not much else. Unless you count her knowledge of multiple languages. She's also quite skilled at playing the piano.

Weapon: The Blood Amulet

Explanation of Weapon: An Amulet that has been in her family for centuries. The Amulet, when summoned properly, transforms into a blood red sword with a silver handle.The handle's decor, which is silver vines and leaves, extends into the blade past the hilt. The Amulet also offers as a shield to protect against various attacks/spells. She wears the amulet around her neck, always keeping it close to her heart.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!

Physical Looks: Red eyes [with a small hint of purple] Black wavy hair, slender, feminine -but strong- build. She tends to stay away from dresses/skirts but on occasion you'll see her wearing them. She prefers her 'tom boy' look but sometimes keeps her femininity. She has a double piercing on her right ear.

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety

General Attitude/Personality: Generally easy going and sweet, but always keeps an air of mystery about her. Shes not one to open up to just anybody...you really have to have her trust.
Goals: To open up to people more and make some friends
Likes: Rainy days, Summer Nights, Reading, Playing The Piano
Dislikes: Idiotic people, girly girls, insects, overly cheery people
Bad Habits: Cares too much about people sometimes, to the point where she, as well as them, end up getting hurt
Fears: Spending eternity alone [though she'd never admit that in public]
Other: She tends to have more male friends then female friends - its always been that way. She acts the same around both genders.

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero

Parents: Mother: Willow Savara / Father: Andres Sivone [Parents are no longer together. Both still see her, however]
Siblings: Cain Sivone [Twin Brother. Lives with her Father]
History: From birth, Savara and her brother always had a rivalry. Though it was a friendly one, each ruthlessly tried to exceed the other. When their parents separated, Cain went to be with their father, in order to train and become his successor. Savara, stayed with her mother. The separation made Savara pull within herself and her library became her sanctuary. She loves to read and expand her knowledge. Her mother makes her study charm/spell casting. She's not very good at it and tries to get out of it whenever possible. Since the separation, her mother has done what she could to make her get out and interact with society. That failing, she was sent to Sakura Academy, with the hopes to growing out of her seclusion, and maturing into a powerful Vampire, to do her bloodline justice. Her mother also hopes secretly she'll meet some charming young men who will give her daughter the attention and love she deserves. Savara, disagrees as she thinks there all the same, thus currently not all too interested in having a relationship. Maybe being here, will change her views on that.

Last edited by Savara on Sat 03 Apr 2010, 4:48 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
12/2000  (12/2000)
Intelligence:
13/2000  (13/2000)
Strength:
13/2000  (13/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Autumn Savara   Thu 25 Mar 2010, 8:35 pm