Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Just out of curiosity I_vote_lcapJust out of curiosity I_voting_barJust out of curiosity I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Just out of curiosity I_vote_lcapJust out of curiosity I_voting_barJust out of curiosity I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Just out of curiosity

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Just out of curiosity Empty
PostSubject: Just out of curiosity   Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Tue 30 Mar 2010, 6:50 pm

I was just wondering..in general..how many times a day/week everyone was on..

because each time I come here, I'm the only one online T-T and it sucks because..no one to talk too lol

So, yeah. Just lemme know ^^
Back to top Go down
Harou Genji

Harou Genji

Character sheet
Health:
Just out of curiosity Left_bar_bleue10/2000Just out of curiosity Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
Just out of curiosity Left_bar_bleue10/2000Just out of curiosity Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity   Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 11:29 am

every day of the week if i can
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Character sheet
Health:
Just out of curiosity Left_bar_bleue12/2000Just out of curiosity Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)
Intelligence:
Just out of curiosity Left_bar_bleue13/2000Just out of curiosity Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)
Strength:
Just out of curiosity Left_bar_bleue13/2000Just out of curiosity Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity   Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 11:33 am

yeah i'm on every day of the week (unless something stops me like lack of a computer to get on) i kinda have to cause it is kinda my site. XD but i have no set time to get on once again do to a lack of computer of my own. though i do try to be on as much as i can.
Back to top Go down
https://sakuraacademy.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity   Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 3:30 pm

good to know guys =p

so wheres everyone from?

I'm from New York ^^
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Character sheet
Health:
Just out of curiosity Left_bar_bleue12/2000Just out of curiosity Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity   Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 7:08 pm

i'm from IL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity   Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Wed 31 Mar 2010, 7:34 pm

kewls ^^

oh yeah, i also wanted to make sure that me making a post for 'dorm 4' was ok
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity   Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1Thu 01 Apr 2010, 12:55 am

oh it is don't worry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity   Just out of curiosity Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Just out of curiosity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: OOC :: OOC talk-
Jump to: