Sakura Academy

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen

Minya

Cecilius van Rijn

Casper Karimi

Florian Isidor

Noah Walker

Atsui Shinnyuu

Eliot Ashwoud

Yuu Kanbashii

Roka Hamasaki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Share | 

Yaozi, Shurikanji

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shurikanji

Character sheet
Health:
10/2000  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
10/2000  (10/2000)
Strength:
10/2000  (10/2000)

PostSubject: Yaozi, Shurikanji   Sat 15 May 2010, 12:20 am

Sakura Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Shurikanji
Middle Name: none
Last Name: Yaozi
Nickname(s): Shuri
Birthday: March 12
Race: Half-demon (half human, Half albino tiger)

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Element: Water/Ice

Explanation & Limits of Gift: Has all telepathy abilities (i.e Mind-reading, visions, etc.) It works best on those of my own kind, but is very hard with a loud environment. It breaks my concentration and gives me a massive headache.

Weapon: Gai-la. Glove of Hades

Explanation of Weapon: A glove that is skin tight, so it is not stand-out-ish. Has invisable thread that can slice through any ore, bone, material, etc. The wires retract, so it is safe to use every day.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Stands at 5'7''. Skinny, and beautiful with a flawless complextion with the exception of the claw marks on her face when in her half-demon form. Haz topaz eyes when half-breed, and grey eyes in her human form. Snow white hair to match her albino tiger ears, but when humsn, has violet heir, not even reaching her shoulders. She has her claw marks on her face, and her glove gives her weird marks on her wrists for wearing it for too long.
Half- demon=
Spoiler:

Full Demon=
Spoiler:

Human form (left. Hannaku, "Father" right)=
Spoiler:

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: I act bery shy when around new people most of the time if they are a girl. If they are a boy, however, I act nice and try to befriend them as quickly as possible. I don't want to let a chance slip by if I have one. I must restore my clan soon! I never pick fights though. Even with dog/ wolf demons of any kind.
I get very upset when someone mistakens me for a cat. I am a tiger, and I am not afraid to point it out and chew you out if you cross the line!
Goals: To restore my clan to it's former glory.
Dislikes: Boring situations.
Bad Habits: Chews claws, and sings at times where it may seem innapropriate or dumb.
Fears: Thunder/ lightning
Other: Has a telepathic communication ability between herself and Hannaku. It's a clan thing. If you are in the same blood-line as the Yaozi, then you all have a connection somehow.

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Hannaku (in a way, father).
Siblings: none.
History: History:
Clan History~
At the teen years of the elder Suijai (a tiger demon), he mated with a beautiful young maiden of the northern villiage. Suijai was a full demon, and the preistess was a human. The villiage was not happy with the fact that Suijai and Mukiana (the preistess) had children and started their own clan, and murdered Mukiana in the middle of the night.
Furious at the actions of the soldiers of the Northern villiage, Suijai destroyed the villiage of his former lover. Just as he though he killed every living creature in the villiage, the lord came up behind him and shot him with the preistesses arrow in the back of the head. He died, leaving his Clan to fend for itself.
Eventually, the clan grew and grew. Soon enough, so did the Northern Villiage. The soldiers of the newly populated villiage completely wiped out the clan except for one baby: Shurikanji Yaozi. She was the odd one of the clan, and was kept under special care. She was an albino tiger demon, and a half-breed among all other demons. By herself, she tried her best to grow up powerful, and train herslf in the art of poison and Sanjintsu, the Yaozi art of hand to hand combat.
Shurikanji still struggles to continue her ancestors' glory for one key reason. She cannot repopulate the clan without a mate! She searches the land for a mate so she can continue the Yaozi clan and rule greatly like her ancestors once did.

CHILDHOOD~
From the time she was born, she was told of stories from her clan. Her mother was a full demon and so was her father. They both told her clan legends such as the evil Krujinn that murdered our clan founder: Suijai Yaozi. He fell in love woth the High Preistess of the Northern Villiage long long ago, and the lord would not stand for it. He was scared that the poeple would be attacked by their demon young...
TEEN YEARS~
By the age of 12, she found a tiger roaming the Wayward forest, and quickly befriended it. She named him Hannaku, after her father. And in a way, he was her father. He taught her more about survival and the ways of her people. He took care of her and hunted for her until she was ready to care for herself. He still roams with her and is trying to help her find a mate. They work together and can interact with the english language.
When she was only 14 months old, she witnessed her entire clan being massacred, and had to live on by herself. She nearly died of starvation and exhaustion from the time spent alone, crying all day and night.
CURRENT TIME~
She is now 17 and she is trying her best to find a mate and restore the clan to its beautiful and successful life before the massacre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuu Kanbashii
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
10/2000  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
10/2000  (10/2000)
Strength:
10/2000  (10/2000)

PostSubject: Re: Yaozi, Shurikanji   Sat 15 May 2010, 1:12 pm

Accepted. Have fun :P

Yaozi, Shurikanji
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: