Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Kurochimaru, Utou I_vote_lcapKurochimaru, Utou I_voting_barKurochimaru, Utou I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Kurochimaru, Utou I_vote_lcapKurochimaru, Utou I_voting_barKurochimaru, Utou I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Kurochimaru, Utou

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Utou

Utou

Kurochimaru, Utou Empty
PostSubject: Kurochimaru, Utou   Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Tue 22 Jun 2010, 1:09 pm

Kurochimaru, Utou Miku057-1
~ CHILDHOOD PICTURE ~
Spoiler:
Sakura Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Utou
Middle Name: ~~
Last Name: Kurochimaru
Nickname(s): Kuro-chan
Birthday: August 12
Race: Bunny Demon (classify as Demon please)

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Element: Lightning

Explanation & Limits of Gift: Telepathy. Utoi can read minds as long as she has some information such as the name or race of the person she is reading the mind of.

Weapon: Her lightning Whip and her charming looks and personality.

Explanation of Weapon:
Spoiler:
/\ Whip and battle uniform on a model /\
Whip can move at the speed of light and either cause electric currents to flow through the subject she hits with the whip, or cause lightning. Her cuteness makes her seem innocent, and making it difficult to hate her.

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Stands at 5'3'' and weighs 92.4 pounds. She is very fit and has a femine six-pack. Her skin as healthy and smooth. She has teal hair and eyes to match. She can pull in her bunny ears and tail or make them appear at will.

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: She is rather the charmer. She flirts alot with any boy she gets the chance with. Likes to show off her flexibility in any way she can. When with friends she has known for a while, she has a very bad mouth. But she likes to make friends and when she meets new people, she uses good words (She doesn't cuss around new people).
Goals: To make many friends and become known as a world-wide famous acrobat.
Dislikes: anyone who doesn't like bunnies!
Bad Habits: speaks her mind alot, and shows off her flexibility
Fears: Vampires
Other: VERY flexible

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: ~~ (Adopted circus family)
Siblings: ~~
History: ~ CHILDHOOD ~ When she was born, she was abandoned by whoever her parents where. They dropped her off at the circus because of the ears she had at the top of her head. She often thinks her parents dispised her for being different. The circus brought her in and trained her for the only position open, the lead acrobat. Her act went from ages 5-12. The act mostly consisted of flips in mid air, and hopping from platfort to platform (Tha platforms nearly 50 feet apart. and for each platform, it gets higher and higher. She wasn't fond of this act. it seemed stupid to her).
~ TEEN YEARS ~ When Utou was a teenager (ages 13-16), she went away from the circus. She went off on her own to travel and find a new job. She got a job at a pet shop for her special bond with rabbits, for they had plenty of them there.
~ PRESENT DAY ~ Utou is now 19, living the rest of her days away from her adopted home. She still misses her life at the Circus, but she is excited to explore the new land.
Back to top Go down
Jin
Admin
Jin

Character sheet
Health:
Kurochimaru, Utou Left_bar_bleue12/2000Kurochimaru, Utou Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)
Intelligence:
Kurochimaru, Utou Left_bar_bleue13/2000Kurochimaru, Utou Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)
Strength:
Kurochimaru, Utou Left_bar_bleue13/2000Kurochimaru, Utou Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)

Kurochimaru, Utou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurochimaru, Utou   Kurochimaru, Utou Icon_minitime1Tue 22 Jun 2010, 3:03 pm

accepted
Back to top Go down
https://sakuraacademy.rpg-board.net

Kurochimaru, Utou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: