Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
The Cinema - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Cinema - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Cinema - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
The Cinema - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Cinema - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Cinema - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

The Cinema

Go down 
+4
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Roka Hamasaki
Admin
Roka Hamasaki

Character sheet
Health:
The Cinema - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/2000The Cinema - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
The Cinema - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/2000The Cinema - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Strength:

The Cinema - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 01 Jul 2010, 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

A movie theater you can bring dates to, or just hang out with friends and check out the latest flicks.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 11:46 pm

He smiled glad that Casper agreed and kept his ears perked listening to the movie. "How scared do you get?" He chuckled as something popped out on screen already.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 12 Jul 2010, 11:53 pm

He jumped a little, not having paid attention, "Um... well it's worse if something jumps out and I'm not paying attention... but for other things I guess I can get pretty scared..." he said quietly, not wanting anybody to get angry that they were talking.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:00 am

He chuckled and went back to paying attention to the movie, getting out what he could from the plot. He ate a bit of popcorn, resting it on the knee closes to Casper in case he wanted some.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:03 am

He watched silently and put his arm on the arm rest between himself and Cecil, holding into it a little. He looked away from the movie after a while, getting a bit too freaked out for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:07 am

While one ear was pointed towards the speakers all his other senses were focused on Casper. When he sensed his fear he grinned and moved his arm to push up the arm rest and pull Casper a bit closer, resting one are around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:10 am

He blushed a little when he wall pulled closer but didn't pull away. He looked up at Cecil for a moment but looked down soon after, 'This really is nice.... I guess I could like it... falling in love with Cecil...' he smiled a little but jumped in surprise from a scream coming from the movie.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:13 am

He laughed softly at the chuckled and pet Casper's hair a bit trying to comfort him. His senses were now mostly focused on Casper, happy he was able to be close like this with him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:26 am

He blushed a little when Cecil petted his hair, almost immediately calming down. He smiled and leaned closer, resting his head on Cecil's shoulder. He continued watching the movie despite his nerves and hoped it would end soon.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:28 am

He smiled enjoying their closeness and didn't want the movie to end so he could stay that way with Casper longer. But alas the movie slowly came to a dwindling end and the credits began to roll to some obnoxious music. "You good?" He moved a bit and chuckled, "are you sleepy?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:32 am

He moved his head from Cecil's shoulder and nodded, "Yeah, a little. We should go home." he smiled a little, "But... do you think you could stay with me until I fall asleep...?" he asked with only a slight hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:35 am

Cecill beamed at him and nodded. "Sure," he grinned and started to exit the theater. 'I'd ask if I could stay with him but I don't think I should push my luck. Besides I can't make promises that their wont be any surprises after wake up.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:40 am

He smiled and exited the theatre with Cecil, 'Today's been a good day... I'm happy that I got to be like this with Cecil. ...I know I should be angry with him... but that experience didn't make me angry. It made me sad. sad that I couldn't have just done those things with him normally...'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:38 am

Casper smiled and walked in with Cecil, going with him to buy the tickets, "You still have any of your first pay on you to buy your own or will I be paying this time?" he smiled, not minding either way.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:45 am

He chuckled a little and shook his head, "I have no money on me right now, sorry." He watched Casper and sighed a little. 'Today seems to be full of ups and downs, I wonder when we'll fight next today.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:55 am

He bought the tickets and looked at Cecil worriedly when he sighed, "Please don't look at me like that..." he said softly and squeezed Cecil's hand, "I'm really sorry for how I've been acting, alright...? I just want things to be okay again... I hate fighting with you and I don't even want to think about losing you..." he bit his lip a little and rested his head on Cecil's shoulder, "I don't want to fight with you anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:59 am

"I would never leave you Casper, no matter how selfish you are, I wouldn't be able to." He smiled a bit and kissed his forehead. "We can't really avoid fighting but its okay." He nuzzled him and looked over to the concession stand. "Want anything before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:06 am

He smiled a little, feeling a bit better, "Just a drink. I'll get a large so you can have some too." he nuzzled him gently and bought the large sprite, figuring it was a neutral pop. He smiled at Cecil, "Should we head in now then?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:09 am

He nodded and took his hand again, glad that they could be close like this in public and entered the theater with him. He guided him to a seat towards the middle and sat down with him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:13 am

He smiled, "I hope this movie is better than the reviews it got." he chuckled and leaned on Cecil a little, liking being close to him. 'I should tell him that I'm gonna sleep alone tonight... I dunno how well I'd be able to control myself beside him...'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:17 am

"Me too," he smiled as he watched the movie begin. "You know this is the first movie I've ever watched in theaters." He chuckled a bit feeling excited.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:22 am

He chuckled, "I REALLY hope it's good then. I wouldn't want to ruin your theatre experience." he smiled and watched as the movie started.

(I actually did see that movie... it makes you really need to pee by the end of it because of all the water bending xD )
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:26 am

He chuckled and wrapped one arm around Casper's shoulder to bring him close. "No worries there are plenty other movies to see."

(I've been meaning to go see this with Erik XD)
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:29 am

He smiled and nuzzled Cecil's shoulder, "And there's nobody I'd rather see them with~" he grinned and watched the movie.

(It's actually pretty good if you've seen the show.)
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:32 am

He smiled and kissed the top of his head and continued to watch the movie with him.

(I've seen a few episodes here and there, I know the overall plot)
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 1:37 am

He was a little bored in the beginning but soon became more interested as the movie progressed. With all of the water bending he decided not to touch the drink, knowing he would just need to go to the bathroom badly after the movie if he drank anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cinema   The Cinema - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Cinema
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: