Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm really tired too, trust me there is nothing more that I would like then just to sleep right now." He chuckled and stripped down to his boxers as well and pulled him down into the bed on top of him and closed his eyes. "Night Casper, I love you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:48 am

He smiled at Casper and nuzzled him. "If it hurts too much stop me okay?" He began to slid his finger in and out to get him used to the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 2:53 am

He nodded, "Okay.." he said quietly and let out soft sounds as Cecil moved his finger, "Nn.. tsk... mmnng..." he panted softly, the breaths helping the subtle pain.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 3:01 am

Cecil could tell he was in pain and let his hand slid down to Casper's length and stroke him quickly, so he could deliver as much pleasure as possible and remove the uncomfortable pain. 'Will he ever get use to me being inside him?' He then hooked his finger up and pushed at his prostate.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 3:08 am

He let out a soft gasp and moaned when Cecil prodded his prostate, "Ahhn... mnng.." he cuddled up to Cecil, finding it comforting to be as close as possible to him. "Hnng.. ah.." he moaned into Cecil's ear.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 3:17 am

Cecil nuzzled him as he got closer and lowered his body closer as well, comforting him as much as possible. He continued to stroke him very fast as his two fingers slid in and out, hitting his prostate each time. When he though Casper was read he slowly entered a third finger but did not move them waiting for him to ready himself.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 6:33 pm

He quivered and breathed steadily as Cecil fingered him, moaning softly, "Ahhn... hnng ah..." he let out and nuzzled Cecil. When Cecil pushed in a third finger, he held onto Cecil until he was ready, taking a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 7:35 pm

He sighed a bit looking at him. "How badly does it hurt?" He very slowly moved his fingers giving him as much time as needed to get used to the feeling of being stretched so wide. He nuzzled his cheek to comfort him as he continued to pump him harder.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 8:18 pm

He quivered, "Ahhn...hngg..!" he moaned and nuzzled Cecil, "N-not as bad as before... but it's still painful..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 9:22 pm

He continued to very slowly push his fingers all the way in and out. "I'm sorry, you did sort of bring this upon yourself though. But I'll do my best to make you feel good." He then began to slowly scissor his fingers, very little at first then expand them more and more each time.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 9:25 pm

Casper quivered and nodded, "I know..." he frowned and cuddled Cecil, moaning softly, "Ahhn... hnng..!" he flinched when Cecil started scissoring his fingers and nuzzled him, trying to edure the pain.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 9:34 pm

His three fingers scissored him as wide as they could now, still sliding them in and out as he did so. "I'm sorry this hurts so much, I'll make it feel good in a moment okay?" He nuzzled his neck, his tip pressing against the entrance where he was still scissoring him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 9:38 pm

He blushed softly when Cecil pressed his tip to his entrance and nodded, "Okay..." he said softly and quivered a little while Cecil fingered him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 9:48 pm

He finally pulled out his fingers, his tip still pressed to his entrance and sighed, wanting ever so badly to enter him. "Still one last thing to do." He pulled himself away from his warm entrance and slid his hands around his thighs and raised his hips off the bed, getting the most amazing view.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 9:55 pm

He blushed deeply and waited in anticipation for Cecil to enter him. 'I hope I don't pass out this time...'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 9:59 pm

He lifted him a bit higher and smiled at him. "Just a while longer Casper," he leaned in giving the underside of his length a lick the dipped down to kiss his hole sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:08 pm

He shivered in surprise and blushed at Cecil, surprised by the action.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm

Cecil smiled at his shiver and sealed his lips over his entrance again, licking gently at him and pushing in just a bit further. His hands held his hips high so he could pleasure him with ease.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:17 pm

He quivered and let out a small gasp, "Ahn... mnng..." he moaned softly, the feeling making him blush.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:22 pm

He pushed his tongue in deep, and sucked at his entrance while moving his tongue to rub against his hot walls, coating them with saliva.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:49 pm

He quivered, "Ahhn... hnng, ahh..." he moaned softly and shivered, "C-cecil..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 10:59 pm

He pulled back a bit to take a few breaths. "Is it good?" he asked as he leaned back in, swirling his tongue around his hole and dipping it back in.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:03 pm

He quivered and nodded, "R-really good... ahh...!" he moaned and bit his lip gently.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:09 pm

He smiled, glad he was actually making him feel good for a change and began to surge his tongue in and out, mimicking the motion of a cock.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:13 pm

He let out more small moans, "Ahhn.... nnn..." he breathed heavily and blushed as he watched Cecil, seeing how he seemed to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:24 pm

Cecil finally pulled away setting his hips down and nuzzled his shaft and gave it a soft lick. "Looks like you're about ready to come." He smiled leaning over him, his pre cum dripping off his tip onto Casper's soft warm stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next