Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach Shore - Page 9 I_vote_lcapBeach Shore - Page 9 I_voting_barBeach Shore - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach Shore - Page 9 I_vote_lcapBeach Shore - Page 9 I_voting_barBeach Shore - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach Shore

Go down 
+10
Katon
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Harou Genji
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Hikaru Chase
Suki
Ami Hitomi
Jin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Jin
Admin
Jin

Character sheet
Health:
Beach Shore - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Beach Shore - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)
Intelligence:
Beach Shore - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue13/2000Beach Shore - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)
Strength:
Beach Shore - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue13/2000Beach Shore - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)

Beach Shore - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Wed 10 Feb 2010, 2:50 am

First topic message reminder :

When you want to walk around on the sand watching the waves, Geting a tan or going swiming.
Back to top Go down
https://sakuraacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:01 pm

He was pulled under the water when Casper slipped and came back up against pushing his wet hair away from his face and chuckled. "Well it is nice to get away from the scorching sun but you're a klutz."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:05 pm

He laughed, "Not really. I just bent my leg the wrong way." he shrugged, "That being said, I dunno if I pulled something or not so we should stay in shallower water."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:09 pm

He rolled his eyes swimming closer to him. "Good job," he chuckled grabbing Casper around the waist to pull him towards the beach so he sit in the shallow water and inspect his leg just in case. "Does it hurt much?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:12 pm

He shook his head, "Not really. I'm sure I'll be fine." he smiled, "Thanks for your concern." he said.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:22 pm

"One sec, I'm not done, I just want to see." He stretched out his leg then bent it at his knee, repeating a few times. "No pain still? You're probably fine, but like you said, we should stay in shallow water just in case. Once you go under I wont be able to find you."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:24 pm

He nodded, "Okay. I guess we'll be staying here then." he smiled, "Better than nothing though. Thanks for looking at my leg." he grinned, "One of these days I should really give you some sort of thanks for all the help you give me."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:29 pm

Cecil looked at him incredulously. "Seriously? You've done quite enough, I need no thanks." He laid back in the water a bit so stay beneath the cool surface and paused for a moment thinking over his words a bit before speaking. "Well... there is one way."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:31 pm

He smiled down at Cecil, "Oh? And how is that? If it's reasonable then of couse it's yours~" he grinned, speaking happily.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:34 pm

Cecil paused for a moment, second guessing himself then spoke up, "kiss me." He didn't look at Casper, but up at the blazing sun which couldn't really hurt his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:39 pm

He blushed and paused for a moment, thinking it over. He moved a little closer to Cecil and put a hand on his cheek, moving his head to face him. He hesitated, 'Do... I really want to do this...? ... Yeah... I do.' he convinced himself and leaned in, pressing his lips to Cecil's.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:43 pm

He was surprised at first, not really expecting him to go along with it but smiled and kissed him back happy he did. He refrained from touching him though, just in case, and left his hands behind him, still supporting himself.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:48 pm

He couldn't resist leaning in to deepen the kiss, 'I never shook off his hand... I let him hold me... and now I'm kissing him like this... is this love...?' he thought and let his hand drop from Cecil's cheek to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 9:57 pm

Cecil was again surprised when Casper deepened the kiss, but kept pace with him, not going too fast so he wouldn't scare him. He slowly lifted his hand from the water to rest on the subtle curve of his back to guide him into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:00 pm

He decided to give Cecil one last kiss before pulling away, blushing deeply and staying close to Cecil, "Cecil... I don't think I can be mad at you about what happened anymore..." he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:22 pm

Cecil smiled hopefully when the kiss ended, catching his breath a little. "So, am I forgiven? ...Or something more?" He bit his lip waiting for Casper's answer.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:25 pm

He moved closer to Cecil and leaned on him, "I do forgive you... but... I think you got your other wish too..." he blushed softly and looked down, "I hope you'll be patient with me though, I'm not use to being in relationships."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:31 pm

Cecil smiled and tackled Casper, making sure his head stayed above water of course. "Really? Of course I'll be patient, I can wait if its for you." He nuzzled Casper's cheek in bliss.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:33 pm

He smiled and hugged Cecil, hiding his face though he knew Cecil couldn't see it, "Just promise me you wont let my father take you away from me... I will do my best as well to make sure that doesn't happen."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:37 pm

He only smiled wider when Casper hugged him back and pet his wet hair. "Even if your father does try to get rid of me he wont be able to. I'll keep coming back to you okay?" He kissed the top of his head still petting his hair.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:39 pm

He smiled and nodded, "Okay." he nuzzled Cecil happily, "how much longer should we stay in the water?" he asked, in a good mood now.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:48 pm

Cecil reached for Casper's hands, feeling the finger tips. "Why? Getting all wrinkled already?" He smiled and kissed the palm of his hand. "When ever you feel like getting out is find with me. If your leg starts to bother you though, you should tell me."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 10:52 pm

He smiled and curled his fingers around Cecil's hand, "Well... maybe you could 'see' me a little more then, while we're here? Nothing dirty... but I did like it when you did that..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:07 pm

"Really?" He smiled and sat back gently pulling him into his lap. His hands cupped his chin and gently moved down his slim long neck then down his narrow soft shoulders. "Cute as always right?" He chuckled and his hands slipped down his delicate thin arms to his small wrists that his hands could wrap around with such ease. Then back to his hands, each of Casper's palms laying flat against Cecil's, his hands much bigger than Cas'.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:22 pm

He smiled, "Because it's you, I wont take that as an insult." he chuckled and watched Cecil's hands moved about.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1Tue 13 Jul 2010, 11:35 pm

He frowned a bit, "it will never be intended as an insult. You're really beautiful Casper, and I like that about you. But that's not the only reason I like you." He smiled and moved his hands back to his chest, slowly slipping down his smooth baby-like skin, avoiding the nipples to keep his promise of nothing dirty. His hands rested on his soft stomach then moved around his hips and slowly up his spine. Carefully his finger tips danced around the muscles over his back to his shoulder blades and back up his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Shore   Beach Shore - Page 9 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach Shore
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next