Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Oni, Akitoki Suki I_vote_lcapOni, Akitoki Suki I_voting_barOni, Akitoki Suki I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Oni, Akitoki Suki I_vote_lcapOni, Akitoki Suki I_voting_barOni, Akitoki Suki I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Oni, Akitoki Suki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suki

Suki

Character sheet
Health:
Oni, Akitoki Suki Left_bar_bleue10/2000Oni, Akitoki Suki Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
Oni, Akitoki Suki Left_bar_bleue10/2000Oni, Akitoki Suki Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Strength:

Oni, Akitoki Suki Empty
PostSubject: Oni, Akitoki Suki   Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Sat 13 Feb 2010, 11:09 am

Oni, Akitoki Suki 1146301264_meuntitled
Sakura Academy
Let's go with Easy Go! To the unseen world...
Student Application

{{• The Principles
I can hear your voice that's slipping into the crowd
First Name: Suki
Middle Name: Akitoki
Last Name: Oni
Nickname(s): Love
Birthday: May, 20
Race: werewolf
Werewolf form:
Spoiler:
puppy form:
Spoiler:

{{• The Proficiency
I'm searching for the the map of the future in the center of the intersection
Special Ability: Look into the past

Explanation & Limits of Gift: Look into the past, she can see into the past of a person or a given place. This allows her to understand things in a deeper way. Though, she has to touch the person or touch the spot, it doesn't work the other way around. It also does damage to her own memory the longer it is used, but only an extremely small franction

Weapon: Oni Sakura and Kisha (the girl who's soul was sealed in the sword to save her by Oni sakura's former master) Oni, Akitoki Suki Anime+Sword

Explanation of Weapon: Suki found Oni Sakura when she was lost in a cave at the beach. It has a long steel blade with a black hilt, the blad eis light weight yet very strong and well balanced. The girl sealed inside is a Neko, going by the name Sora. (Ironic no?)

{{• The Presence
I believed in dreams always coming true on the other side of the sky!
Physical Looks: Suki stands at a very tall 5'11", she's built thin and tall just like her father was. Her complection is clear and her skin is a creamy color, giving her a mature look. The color of the night sky, her eyes are her most amazing feature, vibrant and emotional. Her hair is the color of chocolate and is kept in a long, tight braid that goes down to her hips almost all of the time. She also has a birthmark on her left shoulder the shape of he family's emblum.
Spoiler:

{{• The Persona
What is there beyond the night? There are times filled with anxiety
General Attitude/Personality: Alone she seem a bit sad, almost gothic. This is due to thefact that if she's alone, she starts thinking about the night her parents were murdered. Down to earth and no split personality, she's a good friend and will talk about anything with her friends. She will be there for you if you need her and try her best to make you fel better, with her keen nose there's no lying about if you're upset or mad with her.
Goals: To seek revenge on her parent's killer, to find the one person in this life who is meant for her.
*meat
*being with friends
*the beach
*water
Dislikes: *Pochers
*Jerks
*Perverts
*Cheaters
Bad Habits: Tends to chase her tail
Fears: Being alone, darkness
Other: She has an adopted sister, Kisa, that travels with her, she is an Inu. (See pic of werewolf form)

{{• The Past
Even if it's impossible, if we don't do anything, it will stay zero
Parents: Mika, mother (deceased):
Spoiler:
Ginta, Father (deceased):
Spoiler:
Siblings: adopted sister Kisa
History: Suki lived the basic life, she was a good kid, both of her parents adored her and she had Kisa as a sister and best friend. Her father was the leader of their pack and was an honorable man, passing on his teachings to Suki and her sister. But soon, Suki would realize that the world can be a cruel and dangerous place.

Amonth after Suki's 15th birthday, a rouge wolf wondered into their territory, thre times the size of her father, he still didn't back down. Within ten minutes of the fight, her father's neck was snapped and he died. The rouge tried to convince her mother to be his mate but she refused and attacked him, resulting in her dying too. Suki, filled with a combination of terror fear sadness and most of all hatred, shifted and pounced on the rouge, biting his chest so hard it punctured his heart. The rouges pack tried to attack her, but her rage drove her forward and gave her great strength. Soon, the entire pack of ten lay on the ground dead.

Shifting back, Suki knelt next to her parents and began to cry. Letting out a sob she burried her face in her fathers fur sobbing for hours until she cried herself to sleep. The next morning, after her parents were burried, Suki left an Kisa followed her. She said that she needed a place to call her own and left one of the other wolves in charge. For months Kisa and Suki walked, Oni Sakura keeping them safe.

On the week after Suki's 16th birthday, they came here after Kisa came down with a terrible case of bronchitis. Suki had made up her mind, she would stay here and help her poor sister heal.
Back to top Go down
Roka Hamasaki
Admin
Roka Hamasaki

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

Oni, Akitoki Suki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oni, Akitoki Suki   Oni, Akitoki Suki Icon_minitime1Sat 13 Feb 2010, 10:41 pm

Looks good :)
Oni, Akitoki Suki Blosso11
Back to top Go down

Oni, Akitoki Suki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: New Members :: Registration :: Character Registration :: Approved Applications-
Jump to: