Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 I_vote_lcapColombe Blanche - Page 2 I_voting_barColombe Blanche - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Colombe Blanche - Page 2 I_vote_lcapColombe Blanche - Page 2 I_voting_barColombe Blanche - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Colombe Blanche

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

First topic message reminder :

A fancy fine dining restaurant at high prices. There is always the best service and live music as well as dancing.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 12:58 am

Cecil shrugged, "I don't think I would have noticed anyways." He smiled and stood up with him, walking him to the dance floor. He took his place in an empty spot and pulled Casper close against his body, one hand still holding Casper's, the other on the small of his back keeping their bodies close.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 1:03 am

He smiled up at Cecil and placed his free hand on Cecil's upper arm, "So, can you actually dance?" he chuckled, hoping he could, but not minding just swaying if he couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 1:07 am

He shrugged, "A little, can't say I'm the best or not though." He swiftly and gracefully began to lead Casper, trying to remember all the steps he'd been taught and repeat them, matching the tempo of the music.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 1:18 am

He smiled and followed Cecil's lead, enjoying the slightly off dancing. as the song slowed he smiled warmly and rested his head against Cecil's chest.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 1:22 am

Cecilius smiled at him and kissed the top of his head as their dancing slowed. "Well I can two step better I guess, but that will be for the bar of course." He chuckled still keeping him close.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 1:30 am

He chuckled quietly, "You'll have to show me how to dress for such a place. I don't have much of an idea other than things that you wouldn't care much about if they got ruined." he smiled. "I look forward to that two step though." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 1:40 am

He shook his head, "it'll be a bunch of hicks or losers, no one will care how you dress. Just nothing too attractive is all I ask." He smiled and kissed his nose, when the song changed to a very slow one he shifted both his hands down to Casper's waist to dance slowly with him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 1:42 am

He smiled, "Maybe I'll let you pick then." he chuckled and rested his head on Cecil's chest, closing his eyes and giving him a light nuzzle as they danced slowly, not giving any attention to the homophobic stares they were recieving.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 1:48 am

Cecil had still failed to notice they were getting stared down, his world solely revolving around Casper at the moment. He danced with him slowly for the song petting his hair. "Our dessert should be out soon."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:07 am

He looked up at Cecil with a warm smile, "Should we head back then?" he asked, not really wanting to stop just yet but wanting dessert at some point.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:12 am

He nodded and pulled away, the song almost ending anyways, and took his hand to guide him back to the table just as dessert was being served. The cake was set directly between them with two forks and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. The waiter also set down two glasses of warm milk before leaving. "Eat up," he smiled at Casper waiting for him to take the first bite.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:17 am

Casper grinned at the cake and trid the first bite happily, "Mm~ it's great~" he said cheerfully, taking his next piece with some ice cream. He smiled at the cake, "This may be a goal for me if I ever end up kicked out... to be honest I've always been interested in being a patissiere~" he grinned at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:23 am

"Well have you ever cooked or baked before?" He snagged a bite and followed it with some milk. "I can't really imagine you baking, but if you work hard I bet you could do it."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:28 am

He nodded, "Yeah, some things. Not big things like what they have here, but I was okay at it." he smiled, "The chefs like me so they showed me how~" he chuckled. He ate some more of the cake happily.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:33 am

"Well then you'll probably do just fine. I'll support you and help you of course." He began to eat a bit of the ice cream now and work on the cake as well. When they'd eated almost half of the rich cake the waiter returned with the bill leaving it on the table before disappearing again. Cecil immediately grabbed it, so Casper wouldn't be able to see the price.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:39 am

He frowned a little when Cecil took the bill, "If you need me to pay for some I really don't mind, Cecil." he sighed and continued eating the cake without him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:41 am

He paid for the bill as well as a tip and set it aside. "No its fine really, I really want to do this for you, so just let me." He smiled happily as he watched him. "You almost done there?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:51 am

He sighed and nodded, "Fine, fine." he took two more bited of the cake and finished off his warm milk with a nod, "Yeah, I'm done. Now I'm tired though." he sighed, "I blame the milk."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 2:54 am

He smiled and pulled out of his chair and helped Casper out as well. "Me too, I'm ready to go home and get some rest." He nuzzled him and took his hand and left the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Adam VanAllen

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 06 Dec 2010, 5:23 pm

Adam growled to himself as he made his way to the back where he had reserved a private booth to meet with the slave trader. He took a seat and told the waitress there would be two more joining him.
Back to top Go down
Minya

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 06 Dec 2010, 5:26 pm

Minya stayed quiet as he was taken into the restaurant. He looked around nervously at all of the high class people dining and dancing there for a moment until they were shown to a room in the back. He felt his heart nearly drop when he saw the man they were meeting and looked away from him, fearing the worst.
Back to top Go down
Adam VanAllen

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 06 Dec 2010, 5:33 pm

Adam first noticed Minya and raised an eyebrow and looked to the greasy bald man. "This is her?" He asked looking to him. He stood up as the two took their seats then sat back down examining him still. "Excuse me," he said to Minya as he reached over to pull very softly at his bangs, "short hair," He said displeased.
Back to top Go down
Minya

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 06 Dec 2010, 5:38 pm

Minya looked down slightly, hearing the man wasn't pleased by his appearance. He knew the trader was trying to sell him as a girl, but he couldn't say a word about it or else he knew he would be badly punished. The trader spoke up, "This one is from Russia, short hair seems to be in style there, but of course, it will grow out." he reminded Adam.
Back to top Go down
Adam VanAllen

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 06 Dec 2010, 5:49 pm

He nodded. "You said in the email she was 18? That is true right?" he said, his eyes remaining on Minya for a second and he sighed looking away. "I'm not going to take advantage of a minor."
Back to top Go down
Minya

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon 06 Dec 2010, 6:10 pm

Minya kept his eyes away as the trader nodded, "Of course, of course! She is very small but we assume she will get taller very soon." he said, giving a fake smile. Minya blushed softly and looked down with low ears when his stomach growled, he hadn't eaten in a long time and now he could smell many delicious foods being served here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colombe Blanche   Colombe Blanche - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Colombe Blanche
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sakura Academy :: Town :: Town Square-
Jump to: