Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Sakura Playground - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSakura Playground - Page 5 I_voting_barSakura Playground - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Sakura Playground - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSakura Playground - Page 5 I_voting_barSakura Playground - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Sakura Playground

Go down 
+8
Noah Walker
Kazuka
Shurikanji
Florian Isidor
Chrio
Roka Hamasaki
Suki
Jin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jin
Admin
Jin

Character sheet
Health:
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue12/2000Sakura Playground - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (12/2000)
Intelligence:
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/2000Sakura Playground - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)
Strength:
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue13/2000Sakura Playground - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (13/2000)

Sakura Playground - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue 09 Feb 2010, 2:35 am

First topic message reminder :

a normall playground with swings, a slide, a jungle gym, and other things.
Back to top Go down
https://sakuraacademy.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

Character sheet
Health:
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/2000Sakura Playground - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Intelligence:
Sakura Playground - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10/2000Sakura Playground - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/2000)
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat 19 Jun 2010, 5:41 pm

Noah ears perked and he snapped at Hikaru's hand as he pet Flo. He picked up Flo by the scruff and pulled him away from the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Florian Isidor

Florian Isidor

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat 19 Jun 2010, 5:47 pm

He blinked as Noah pulled him away and decided to curl up with Noah, purring softly. "Calm down Noah. If you snap at people like that they'll send you to the pound." he chuckled mentally.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Chase
Admin
Hikaru Chase

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat 19 Jun 2010, 6:27 pm

Hikaru hissed in pain as he jerked his hand away "ow what the hell?" he snapped at the dog. He bite hard, blood started to tickle down his hand a little as he glared at the two of them. But he noticed the cat was friendly towards the dog, his anger eased a little bit and he sighed. "Alright I get it, I won't touch your cat friend." He put his hand in his pocked and pulled out a half eaten sandwich. He tore off a piece and offered it to the odd pair "Want some?"
Back to top Go down
Noah Walker

Noah Walker

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat 19 Jun 2010, 6:39 pm

Noah didn't respond to Flo, flattening his ears. He looked back at the neko and sniffed the sandwhich but pulled away and set his head on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Florian Isidor

Florian Isidor

Character sheet
Health:
Intelligence:
Strength:

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat 19 Jun 2010, 6:41 pm

He lowered his ears more and hopped off of Noah, sitting beside the neko boy and changing back to his normal form. he gave the other neko an apologetic smile, "Sorry about that. He's possessive." he swayed his tail, "I'm Florian, and he's Noah, who are you?" he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:22 am

Cecilius sat tiredly on the bench near the playground and listened closely as people passed hearing about their odd endeavors. When someone would pass by close enough he would simply smile and hold out his hand to politely ask for and spare change, his pocket already full with the change of many others.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:29 am

Casper walked into the park, a slightly irritated expression on his face. He never liked having to go places with the bodyguards, but his father felt it necessary for one reason or another. People stared for a moment before averting their eyes as he made his way down the path, but his eyes fell on an apparent beggar on the bench. Casper sighed and reached into his pocket to see how much money he had on him. He approached the beggar as placed a $50 bill in his hand, "Accept it and do something good with it, I swear if I see you buy alcohol with it..." he said. 'Hopefully he can make his life better... I've always felt bad for the homeless.'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:32 am

Cecilius smiled and folded the bill in his hands and looked blankly up at his savior, while not looking at him at all. He placed the bill in his pocket without 'looking' away. "And who do I owe to thank for such a gracious donation?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:37 am

He found the man's gaze odd, 'He doesn't look at me like the others do... odd, most people are quite captivated once they see my beautiful face.' he thought for a moment before answering, "Casper Karimi." he said simply before one of his guards spoke up, "Prince, Casper Karimi." the guard said with a glare towards the beggar. Casper rolled his eyes and glared at the guard, "Quiet, you." he looked back to the beggar, "Just call me Casper. and you would be?" he asked, slightly intrigued by the man.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:40 am

"A prince? I think it rare to find someone like yourself." He chuckled and his eyes drew away towards the ground. "Cecilius van Rijn, at your service."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:47 am

Casper nodded and sat beside Cecil, "Your gaze intrigues me... you stare but it's distant, like you're not looking at anything. Are you blind or something." he asked curiously. 'Blindness would make sense I guess, anyone else wouldn't have simply complimented my graciousness. I'm sure beauty would come in there somewhere.' he looked away a little at his thought and fixed his scarf.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:51 am

He chuckled at his words a bit, "Yes I am blind... or something." He shook his head with a small smiled and pushed his hand into his pocket and counted the change inside. "I've only just arrived here a few days ago, what about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:55 am

He snickered a little, "Been here for a day or two. My father sent me here because too many suitors were falling for my face back home." he rolled his eyes, "Figured he'd send me somewhere where nobody would be good enough for me, but I still freak him out and play around a bit." he smirked. He looked back to Cecil finally, "So what's it like being blind? This is the first time I've met anybody with this sort of disability." he watched Cecil carefully, "Based on your actions I guess you've been this way for a long time, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 12:58 am

"Nine years actually, so not quite half my life yet." He chuckled a bit and drew his hands out of his pockets. His eyes remained on the ground never looking to Casper. His fox ears twitched a little as a bird landed in the tree above them and he kept his tail completely still. "Its fine. I miss colors, but it doesn't bother me so much as it used to."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:06 am

He chuckled a little at Cecil's ears and tail, "It's unfortunate that you seem so sad, you'd probably be pretty popular with the girls if you smiled a little." he shrugged, "Well, money might help as well... but that's beside the point." he finished. His eyes were drawn back to Cecil's tail for a moment and he moved his hand to gently stroke it.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:12 am

"Sad?" he chuckled his eyes going back up to him as best as they could manage. "I'm not sad at all, I'm actually quite happy." He laughed again shaking his head a little, one ear still turned towards the bird in the tree. When Casper stroked his tail he jumped completely taken by surprised and perked his ears, pulling off all his senses and focusing elsewhere. "Ah I'm sorry but you might not want to do that."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:17 am

He laughed at the reaction, "Oh? Why is that?" he smiled, tempted to pet Cecil's tail again. 'This guy's kinda fun, maybe I can convince the head butler to give him a job or something...' he thought happily, "Hey Cecil, would you like to work for my family while I stay here?" he asked cheerfully, very amused by Cecil and enjoying talking to him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:20 am

Cecilius laughed and shook his head again, "you're joking right? You just met me... I'm a beggar off the street? How can you trust someone like me so quickly? Maybe you should consider this for a moment."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:24 am

He chuckled, "Maybe, but you need work right? If you think I should be cautious then I'll just keep you with me at all times, you can be sort of like a personal butler." he smiled, trying his best to get Cecil to accept the offer, "It wouldn't include much, you'd pretty much be there to give me someone to talk to and spend time with. Honestly, it's like being paid to be my friend." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:28 am

He shrugged and nodded. "I guess I really can't say no to that, I mean if you insist and are sure you want to hire someone like me."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:34 am

He frowned a bit and stood, "Don't call yourself 'somebody like me' that makes you sound like a bad person in general. and you don't necessarily have the job until the head butler approves so... I guess we should just go now unless you have more begging to do." he couldn't stop himself from smirking at the last comment.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:37 am

He rolled his unseeing eyes at Casper's last comment and sighed. "Might as well, beats sleeping out on a cold park bench." He stood up and slipped into his demon form shaking his fur a bit.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:44 am

He smiled at Cecil's fox form and patted his head, "C'mon then big fox, just follow me. I'll take you to the estate." he said and turned to go, keeping his pace moderate so he wouldn't go too far ahead and lead Cecil to his family estate by the beach, ignoring the comments of his bodyguards.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Mon 05 Jul 2010, 1:47 am

Cecil followed to the best of his abilities which was not very difficult in his demon form, it allowed him to 'see' better then in his natural form.
Back to top Go down
Jesse Hatton

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri 27 Aug 2010, 9:03 pm

Jesse sat alone at the playground that was empty because of the rain. He sat on a swing with his head low and gave in to the tears that now streamed down his face, 'I know he only wants me as a girl... and I don't want to be his toy... b-but... it's impossible...' he thought hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Playground   Sakura Playground - Page 5 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakura Playground
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next