Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:11 am

He rolled his eyes with a smirk, "Well I should get clearer if I'm closer right?" he smiled and walked so he was right in front of cecil, "Any less blurry? Can you even make out my eye colour?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:14 am

He nodded smiling when he got closer. "Yeah, green." He raised a hand to caress his cheek and leand down to kiss his forehead. "I love you." He smirked and leaned in to kiss his lips happily.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:17 am

He smiled, "Good. I love you too." he said and returned the kiss, almost clinging to Cecil. 'I love him so much... I'd give up everything for him.'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:28 am

Cecilius let his lisp slowly graze against Casper's and he through off his vest somewhere on the floor and began to unbutton his own shirt. His lips remained solidly on Casper's, his tongue licking against his top lip, and he lifted a hand to forcefully, but gently, open his mouth. His tongue drew a line from his chin to inside his mouth to reside and smooth over Casper's.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:32 am

He returned the kiss lovingly, rolling his tongue with Cecil's. He could hear Cecil removing his vest and unbuttoning his shirt and felt his pulse quicken.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:35 am

He let the shirt drop to the floor when he finished unbuttoning it and worked on Casper's top, succesfully pulling away. As his tongue traveled along Casper's his fingers traveled along his spine, outlining each bone with his cold soft touches.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:39 am

He shivered at Cecil's touch and continued the kiss, his tongue exploring Cecil's mouth to the fullest. He stepped in closer to deepen the kiss and just to be closer to Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:42 am

His lips moved rougher against Casper's and his tongue swirled and curled around his. He stepped back to the bed and took a seat, keeping his lips in contact with casper's, his hands trailing along his sides and to his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:44 am

He could feel his lips bruising from the intense kiss but couldn't bring himself to pull away. He moved his arms up around Cecil's neck, keeping them close.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:49 am

He wound his arms around his middle and pulled him even closer, then made him straddle his lap. He wouldn't let Casper go and continued to kiss him, finally pulling away for air he paused.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:51 am

He panted softly, catching his breath. His cheeks were flushed from the intense kiss and he still had a lingering feeling of Cecil's lips pressed against his own.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:54 am

He smiled, being able to make out the blush on his cheeks and brushed his fingers over it. "Cute~" he chuckled and laid back pulling Casper on top of him and closing his eyes, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:57 am

He smiled a little and nuzzled Cecil's chest as he laid on it, happy to be this close to Cecil. "Remember, I'm not going back to my room tonight. I'm gonna be here with you so I can be the first thing you see when you wake up. Blurry or not." he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 2:58 am

"I know, I wouldn't let you leave anyways." He chuckled a bit, deep in his throat and rested on hand on the back of Casper's head and the other stroking down his bare back. "Are you cold?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:01 am

He shook his head, "Not really, you're keeping me quite warm by holding me like this~" he grinned and cuddled Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:03 am

He continued to rub his back and smiled, "tired then? Today has been pretty long, for you AND for me. I just can't wait to get my glasses... But I also want contacts." He chuckled and his voice turned into a low whisper. "Know why I want contacts?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:08 am

He blushed a little, "Why would that be...?" he asked despite assuming the answer. "And yeah... I am a little tired. We can get your glasses and contacts in a couple days at least."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:10 am

He smiled and nodded, "the sooner the better." He looked down at him and brushed his hair away, "So when you're ready to go through with it I can see your face. So I can see all of you."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:13 am

He blushed, thinking about it and snuggled Cecil, "We should get to sleep." he smiled a little. 'So I can put a rush on those contacts...' he thought.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:15 am

He nodded and helped Casper with his pants and removed his own so they were both in thier boxers. He pulled him close as he moved the blankets around them to keep them warm. "Night Casper." He kissed his nose and closed his eyes, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 3:17 am

He cuddled Cecil happily, "Night. Love you." he smiled and watched Cecil's sleeping face for a moment before drifting off to sleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 8:14 pm

Cecil finally awoke opening his eyes to the world. He immediately grinned widely, seeing the morning light that softly lit the room. He looked around and his eyes finally fell on Casper again. HIS Casper. Lifting a hand he settled it on Casper's cheek moving closer to him to get a clearer view of his sleeping face.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 8:16 pm

Casper mumbled Cecil's name in his sleep and cuddled closer to Cecil. he smiled in his sleep at the warmth from Cecil's hand on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 8:21 pm

Cecil smiled then noticed something poking him and snickered. 'I guess he's having a lovely dream, I should leave him to it then.' He chuckled and pulled away just a bit but watched Casper's face.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu 22 Jul 2010, 8:23 pm

He shivered in his sleep and woke up, blushing a little at his condition. He looked at Cecil and attempted to hide it, "Um... morning..." he said, slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 22 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next