Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 8:56 pm

He chuckled, opening his eyes, "Morning to you too... 'Koi', was it?" he smiled at Cecil and handed him back his glasses, "You should learn to take these off before you sleep." he gave Cecil a soft kiss on the cheek and looked at his own hair, "Also, I'm not sure... whatever the maids have been stocking up on lately, I suppose." he shrugged, "It's usually lavender though. or lilly. I like those smells."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:02 pm

He nodded curtly as he took the glasses, "Yes Koi. And as for the glasses, you tire me out so much I can never remember." He looked at the glasses but didn't bother to put them on yet. "Anyways, today you do not smell like you usually do but its nice."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:04 pm

He smirked, "Of course, that's because I smell like YOU." he chuckled and smelled Cecil's hair a little, then nodded, "Yup, definitely like you."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:11 pm

He frowned but shrugged it off. "I guess." He cuddled back up with him with a soft smile. "How did you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:17 pm

He chuckled, "I never said your smell was BAD." he nuzzled him, "I like your smell, it's comforting. and I slept well, thank you." he smiled at him, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:21 pm

"But I like YOUR smell better." He smiled and gave him and eskimo kiss. "Mhmm, as always, I slept great." He sat up and put on his glasses to get a pretty view of his little uke and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:26 pm

He smiled up at Cecil, "Enjoying the view?" he chuckled a little. He shifted under the blankets slightly and looked down at himself, remembering he was still naked. 'He'd better give me my clothes today.'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:33 pm

He smirked, "of course I am." He stretched and sighed as he moved to the side of the bed. "What's on the agenda for today? Any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:40 pm

He shrugged, "I'm not sure, anything you want to see clearly around here?" he smiled, "But first you'll have to let me get dressed."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:43 pm

"After viewing you clearly I'm quite content. I don't think anything else is quite up to par." He chuckled and walked around to Casper's side of the bed to take a peek under the sheets with a another snicker. "It would seem you are in dire need of clothes." He looked a while longer before picking up his old clothes. "I don't think you'll want to wear these again unless you want to make it look obvious of what we've been up to." 'Though I'm sure the entire staff knows and they're just too afraid to tell you father. Actually I think even your father knows but he's too afraid to admit it.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 9:50 pm

He chuckled, slightly embarrassed, "Well... they probably know. I was kind of loud." he said simply and sat up, "So what do you suggest we do? My pants are still in pretty good shape if you want to lend me one of your shirts." he shrugged, "If it's a smaller one nobody will question it."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:00 pm

Cecilius chuckled and shook his head. "Its too warm out to have you in pants, let me see what I can find you." He threw Casper's clothes in the dirty hamper and left the room to search for some new clothes for Casper.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:03 pm

He sighed and slid to the side of the bed, sitting up, "I swear if he comes back with short shorts..." he paused, "Then again, I have no idea where he'd find some. I don't own any." he mumbled to himself and stood going to Cecil's dresser and pulling out a long shirt that he pulled on to cover himself, not wanting to carry around a blanket.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:07 pm

Cecilius returned to the room with a handful of clothes as he looked to Casper. He stopped and smiled at him, "you can keep the shirt it's cute on you." He smiled and looked down at the clothes in his hand. "Now I'm not so sure If I want to give you these."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:11 pm

He watched Cecil carefully, "Why?" he asked suspiciously, "What did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:16 pm

"Well its just your so cute in that I'm not sure which I'd rather have you wear. Though this one DOES include underwear for your sake. I guess its your choice." He smirked at him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:23 pm

He frowned, "Yeah right, like underwear matters." he looked down a little, "You probably don't even think I'm ready for anything yet, so can I just have the normal clothes?" he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:35 pm

Cecil sighed looking at Casper, "don't get like that Casper. You know I'm just worried about your health so please don't blame me." He looked down as well his ears lowered.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:37 pm

He sighed, "I know..." he said quietly and walked over to Cecil. He lifted his face and gave him a soft, quick kiss on the lips with a small smile, "I don't want to talk about that right now though. Can I have my clothes?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:48 pm

Cecilius smiled and kissed him back. "Fine, but don't get pissed at me, you're the one that killed the mood." He chuckled and first handed Casper a pair of socks. "At least give me a while to watch you dress."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:51 pm

He rolled his eyes, "Yeah right, like you would have done something." he smirked and took the socks, "Fine, fine." he pulled on the socks, "What's next?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:59 pm

Cecil sighed and sat back on the bed. "Didn't you just say you weren't going to talk about this? Your mood swings are out of control Casper. Maybe you were supposed to be born a girl." He groaned and laid back on the bed, setting the clothes beside himself.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:02 pm

He frowned, 'It's not like I can stop talking about it... you brought it up again!' he thought and looked away, "Whatever..." he mumbled and went to sit beside Cecil. "Not interested in watching me get dressed anymore?" he asked, not really wanting to talk about the other things. He knew it would just make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:08 pm

"Not particularly," he growled a bit but tried to remain calm. "Just wear your old clothes." He got up and took the clothes he'd picked to go store them in his own dresser. 'He makes me feel awful... but he doesn't understand...'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1Mon 02 Aug 2010, 11:16 pm

He frowned, "What did I do this time?!" he was a little annoyed, "I know you don't want to hurt me, I get that and despite your apparent beliefs, I AM happy with that." he groaned and laid down, "I'm really sorry, alright? I just... I'm not used to things being so difficult... I told you to try to be patient, didn't I?" he frowned and looked at Cecil, just wanting everything to be okay again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 32 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next