Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Jul 2010, 8:00 pm

He chuckled, "Of course not. I said 'if you want' so if you don't want to, just say so." he shrugged and finished off his waffles.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Jul 2010, 9:28 pm

He shook his head with a chuckle, "no of course I'd love to go to the amusement park with you." He finished his waffles and sipped his orange juice.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Jul 2010, 9:34 pm

He smiled and little and whispered to Cecil, "But you realize... there, I can be all alone with you in a little ferris wheel cart~" he snickered and poked Cecil's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Jul 2010, 9:50 pm

He chuckled and nodded, "we'll see how well that goes." He finished his orange juice and set the glass next to his empty place and flicked his tail with satisfaction. 'He's still pretty uneasy about intimate things but he's also really hard to resist.'
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Jul 2010, 9:54 pm

He grinned, "Well then, should we go now or later?" he asked, not really in a hurry to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Jul 2010, 9:59 pm

He shrugged a little, "we could go now, I don't see any reason to stay here. There's not much to do around here anyways." He stood from his chair and stretched, then lent a hand to Casper to help him up as well.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Jul 2010, 10:07 pm

He stood and nodded, "Alrighty then~" he smiled and went to the door with Cecil after letting go of his hand temporarily. He put on his shoes, "All set?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Jul 2010, 10:21 pm

Cecil nodded and puts his own shoes on then waited for Casper to guide them to the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Sun 18 Jul 2010, 10:23 pm

He smiled and opened the door, walking out and taking Cecil's hand again, guiding him to the amusement park.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 12:45 am

Cecil entered the house with Casper and took of his shoes and then nuzzled Casper. "As long as your sure." He kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 12:48 am

He blushed a little, "H-hey, we're inside...! wait until we get to your room to do that!" he said quietly and frowned. He sighed, "Let's just go to your room then." he said in a normal voice so it would sound inconspicuous and took off his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 12:52 am

Cecil chuckled and nodded, "sorry couldn't help myself, but I can't smell anyone near anyways. Almost everyone is in bed by now." He Grabbed Casper's hand and quickly headed up the stairs to take him to his room. Once he was inside he closed the door behind him and locked it.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 12:57 am

He sat down on Cecil's bed and watched him shyly, a light blush still on his face, "So... we should start now...?" he said timidly, still slightly unsure.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:01 am

Cecil walked over to his bed and stood in front of where Casper was sitting and cupped his face, feeling the warmth of his blush and chuckled. "Just relax, its just me." He then leaned in to peck his lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:04 am

He nodded, "I know... I'll try." he leaned in to press his lips to Cecil's sweetly, his hands clenching the sheets nervously.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:06 am

He kissed him deeper, his tongue sliding past his lips and he laid Casper back slowly as he did so. He rubbed and wrestled Casper's tongue with his own and perched his knee on the edge of the mattress against Casper's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:10 am

He blushed when he felt where Cecil had placed his knee and returned the kiss, swirling his tongue with Cecil's. 'I'm ready for this... right? C-can I really do this...? I... I'm not sure if I can... already, it's so intense...'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:13 am

He could still feel the blush on Casper's cheeks and smiled into the kiss. He rubbed his knee gently against Casper's length and pulled away from the kiss to let him moan out loud.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:20 am

He quivered when Cecil grinded him with his knee, "Ahh..." he let out soft moans. He gazed up at Cecil, 'It feels good... but... I'm still afraid... would he hate me if I told him no soon...?'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:23 am

Cecil smiled at the moan, "first things first right?" He began to undo his pants and quickly rid them and the boxers from Casper's body. One hand slid slowly up along his thigh, 'seeing him' then finally over his hip bone to his weeping arousal to run his fingertips across his length.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:28 am

(Just tell me when it would be good for him to say no xD)

He blushed when he was revealed and flinched a little when Cecil started touching his length. 'I... I don't think I can do this... I... I'm not ready... but, he's already started. He'd stop if I told him to, wouldn't he?'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:32 am

(lol, now would be fine)

He frowned a bit worried when Cecil flinched but gently continued to stroke him. He nuzzled Casper's cheek in attempt to relax him to the best of his ability and combed his fingers through his hair. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:38 am

He shivered, "Mnng..." he couldn't help but let out as Cecil stroked him, "I... I love you to... b-but... I... I can't..." he looked down, ashamed and attempted to push Cecil away a little, his hands on Cecil's chest, "I'm sorry..." he said sadly, "I really do want to do these things with you but I... I was wrong, I'm not ready yet... I'm sorry." he couldn't bring himself to look at Cecil.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:41 am

Cecil paused hearing those words and his heart sunk with a sigh. He pulled his hands away and rested his head on Casper's chest not letting him push him away just yet. "Casper..." he groaned and pulled away from him finally, standing up. He found Casper's boxers and pants and threw them back towards him. "I'm a little frustrated, but I'm not angry at you, so don't think of this as me trying to blow you off but you need to go back to your own room okay?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:48 am

He got himself dressed and looked down sadly, "I understand... I'm really sorry..." he said weakly and got up, "I'll go now..." he said quietly and unlocked to door, leaving to go to his own room and shutting the door behind him. When he reached his room he shut his door and flopped onto hip bed, curling himself up in the blankets and hugging a pillow sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 18 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next