Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:50 am

Cecil laid in his bed and sighed, 'I know he's blaming himself right now, but this is really my fault. I sort of did push him into it didn't I? I'd rather be with him right now, but I don't want something awful to happen like last time so its best we don't sleep together tonight... or even for a while.' He turned over in his bed pulling the covers over himself and closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 2:00 am

He felt a few tears slip down his cheeks, 'I want to stay with him but... he wouldn't even want me there, would he...? I hope we'll be okay tomorrow...' he thought and closed his eyes, feeling them strained.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 2:04 am

'I've really been pushing him for sex, and he's still really scared, I guess I should probably back off a bit just to try and give him enough room to get comfortable with me still.' He sighed and nuzzled his pillow before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 2:06 am

'Next time... next time I'm really going to go through with it... I will...' he assured himself moments before he slipped into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 7:56 pm

Cecilius woke earlier than usual and could feel a familiar sensation in his groin area. He groaned and rolled over wanting to will it away. Figuring he'd have so much luck he stood up to go to the bathroom and take a shower to take care of his problem, when all he really wanted was to go to Casper's room instead.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:35 pm

Casper shifted in his bed and woke up to his damp pillow. He frowned and sat up, looking down sadly. 'I really do miss Cecil... I like sleeping with him right beside me...' he sighed, 'I hope he wants to see me today...' he thought and looked up at the sound of his door opening, "Cec-" he stopped himself when he saw who it was and looked frightened, "U-uncle... w-what are you doing in here?!" he backed away on his bed as his uncle approached. "I said I'd play with you later, didn't I? I never go back on a promise..." his uncle snickered, "That butler of yours isn't with you, so it seems nobody can stop me..." he smirked and walked over to lean over Casper. Casper shook and little and tried to escape, only to be caught by his ankle. "You can't get away that easily..." his uncle smirked and pulled him back, proceeding to do away with his pants despite his protests. His uncle frowned at Casper's squirming and removed his shirt as well, using it to tie Casper's arms behind his back. Casper became more scared, past the point where he didn't want to be seen. "Someone help me!!" he screamed desperately.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:39 pm

As Cecilius exited his bathroom, having pulled on a clean pair of pants and started drying his hair, he heard Casper's scream and was quickly out his door and down to Casper's room. He flung the door open and could catch the scent of his uncle heavy in the room. His ears flattened and his tail brushed out in as he angrily growled, "Get away from Casper."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:46 pm

His uncle glared at Cecil, "You again..." he hissed and let go of casper who quickly fled to the other side or the bed, shaking with fright and tears down his cheeks. His uncle smirked, "C'mon now... you like him too, right? How about this then? You let me continue, and I'll let you touch him too, sound good?" he chuckled darkly.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:48 pm

"You are mistaken, I'm only here to protect Casper, it is my duty. Now if you don't mind it would be best for you to leave." He stood aside, so he could leave the room, his hands balled into fists and his jaws clenched was all he could do from attacking him right there.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 10:58 pm

His uncle glared at Cecil, "Fine... you clearly don't know how to have fun..." he started out the door and smirked at Cecil, "But you can't stop me forever..." he snickered and left. Casper looked up at Cecil with a slight, thankful smile. "Cecil..." he said softly, "I'm over here... I need you to untie my hands..." he said with more than a little embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:05 pm

He nodded only growing more angry and walked over to Casper holding a hand out to find him. His hand rested on his bare thigh and his eyebrows knit together as he slid his hand up Casper's body finding him completely unclothed. He growled his anger only getting worse. He sat on the bed and pulled Casper into his lap, finding his hands and untying them at once. He then held him close resting his head on Casper's.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:08 pm

He blushed deeply and held onto Cecil tightly, "Thank you for saving me..." he said quietly and shook a little, "I was really scared..." he looked down, feeling embarrassed and still ashamed for what happened last night.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:12 pm

"It's okay," he combed his fingers through Casper's hair. "I wont let the touch you," he nuzzled Casper still holding him. He set him back on the bed and went to his dresser finding him some Boxers and pajama bottoms and returned handing them to him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:29 pm

He smiled a little and took them, "Thanks." he said and got himself dressed. He pulled his knees to his chest and rested his arms on them, looking down with a sigh. 'What am I supposed to do now...? I have no idea what to say to him...'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:31 pm

Cecil sat next to him, and gently rubbed on of his arms with a small soft smile. "How do you feel?" He looked worriedly down towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:35 pm

He frowned, "I'm fine... I'm just not sure what to say... especially after last night." he sighed and nuzzled Cecil's arm, "I'm really sorry for getting your hopes up and then just chickening out like that..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:38 pm

He frowned openly, "not its fine Casper, I told you I wasn't angry with you. Please, please don't blame yourself. Its not your fault." He kissed his forehead, "I understand your confusion, its just part of your first relationship, but I'll try not to push you anymore. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:48 pm

He looked up at Cecil and hugged his arm, pulling him down to sit beside him and nuzzling his arm, "I wont but... next time I say that I want to do that with you I promise I wont chicken out again. I wont tell you I want to until I'm sure." he smiled a little. 'Hopefully it's soon, too. I still have doubts... but they're small... so, I should be ready soon... right?'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:51 pm

"Please don't make promises. I don't want you to feel like you're responsible if you chicken out. I'm okay if you do, so please don't worry." He took Casper's and and kissed it lovingly. "You mean more too me than sex."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Mon 19 Jul 2010, 11:58 pm

He smiled warmly and hugged Cecil, "Alright... I love you." he said softly. 'I really do love him... I'm screwed if father ever finds out.' he thought with slight amusement.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:04 am

"I love you too." He smiled and hugged him back. "I'm guessing you mostly want to stay around here all day? We could read or something."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:07 am

He nodded, "Yeah, I don't feel like going anywhere today." he sighed and nuzzled Cecil, "So, what should I read you?" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:11 am

"Well I actually bought some books in braille the other day, but I would enjoy you reading to me. What sort of books do you have?" He nuzzled him happily.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:15 am

He smiled, "Well depends what kind of book you want. If I don't have anything you'd like then you could grab your books and read to Me if you want." he laughed and got up to look at his book shelf.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1Tue 20 Jul 2010, 12:18 am

"I'm sure you'll have something. Besides, reading braille isn't the easiest thing in the world. So how about you pick, anything that's a bit older I'll like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 19 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next