Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Mon 28 Jun 2010, 12:18 am

First topic message reminder :

A large estate overlooking the beach, it has a large fence around the perimeter that is monitored securely.

This estate is inhabited by Casper Karimi and his father, Darius.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:21 pm

He quickly swished his tail away, "behave Casper." He chuckled slightly and nuzzled his forehead. "Do you really need me to do more?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:24 pm

He pouted and nodded, "Yes, I do. It's not really playing if we don't do anything but make out~" he poked Cecil's nose, "But you're probably gonna be mean and not even touch me at all, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:30 pm

He rolled his eyes, "I said I would help you didn't I?" He gave a gentle smile and nuzzled him. "Just nothing goes inside you. That's final. And I mean absolutely nothing."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:34 pm

He pouted still, "That's still mean~" he sighed, "Fine... but don't blame me if I have to finish myself!" 'Knowing him I may have to... I dunno how I'm gonna get him to at least use his fingers...'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:39 pm

He sighed and shook his head, "You've only came once when I was inside you. You shouldn't NEED it that badly." He gently turned Casper over to be on top now. "Just be patient and please stop being so angry at me."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:48 pm

"I'm not angry." he sighed and smiled a little, "Guess I'll just have to take what I can get." 'For now anyway... I'll at least get him to use his fingers by the end of this. Now how will I go about this...'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 10:52 pm

He frowned a bit at Casper's answer but looked away. He leaned in slowly, not really looking at him, but looking past him and nipped at his neck gently feeling a little less interested.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:08 pm

He bit his lip a little at Cecil's expression and glanced away, 'Nice going... I just killed his mood again, didn't I?' he frowned a little and debated wether or not he should tell Cecil he didn't have to, his own mood somewhat ruined. He sighed and gently pushed Cecil away, "Forget it... you don't have to if you don't want to..." he said softly and looked down, "I know I'm just pushing you..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:14 pm

"No," he said leaning forward again, "I don't want to leave you in a poor condition. If you want me to help you I will okay?" He nuzzled his cheek a bit, though his heart sunk.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:21 pm

He frowned and shook his head, shifting away himself this time, "No. I don't want to unless you want it too... and I know that right now, you don't." he said, somewhat sad by the truth of his own words. "I'm not in a 'poor condition'... I'm just being selfish. So just forget it..." 'I guess I'll try again later... I'm not really in the mood anymore.'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:31 pm

Cecil sighed and nodded pulling away. 'I would have been in the mood, but it bothers me, it just feel like ever since I had sex with him that's all he wants now. I can't help it if I'm a bit put off by it. But that's not the reason why I wont have sex with him.' He got up and walked to the end of the bed. "Hungry then?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

He nodded, "Yeah, a bit." he sighed and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked up at the ceiling, "I wonder what I should do once I tell my father I'm not taking the throne... I guess I could go to school here and get a job... but even if my father still wants something to do with me, I don't really want to rely on his money all my life." he mumbled mindlessly, meaning to simply think it.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:43 pm

He listened to him drawl on a bit and nodded. "Work isn't that easy to come by, I think I would know. Anyways, if your hungry I suggest you follow me to the kitchen unless you'd rather stay in hear and eat your heart out."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:50 pm

He chuckled, "Yeah, that's why I'm gonna go to school and then maybe borrow some money from my dad at least. then I can just start my own store or something and slowly pay him back." he shrugged and got up to go to the kitchen with Cecil, "We should go somewhere after we eat, it's not healthy to stay indoors for a long time like we have." he stretched a little, his muscles a little sore from lying down for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:54 pm

He nodded and took Casper downstairs to the kitchen. He took a seat at the table and waited for Casper to order something.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Tue 03 Aug 2010, 11:58 pm

He sat down and shot a slightly worried glance at Cecil, "Well... is there anything you want, Cecil...?" he asked, mostly just trying to get him to talk. 'I don't like it when he gets quiet like this... it's probably my fault too.' he thought, 'I'm going to sleep on my own tonight then... maybe a little space will calm him down. I can try again another day. Today... it might just ruin everything...'
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:01 am

"Hmm?" He looked up caught off guard. "Oh, toast with jam and some water is fine." He waited for Casper to come sit beside him as he stared at the table.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:08 am

He sat beside Cecil and smiled politely at the chef, "Just a muffin or something and some hot chocolate for me, please." he requested simply and tore off the mushroom top of the muffin before eating the bottom and sipping his hot chocolate when it was served to him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:11 am

He took a sip of his water when it was served and munched on his toast. He swallowed and licked his lips as he curiously looked towards Casper. "So where shall we go after breakfast?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:18 am

He thought for a bit, "Hn... I'm not really sure..." he had a small idea and smiled, whispering in Cecil's ear, "How about a little date? We could go see a movie or something." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:21 am

Cecil smiled a bit and nodded. "Sure anything good you want to see? I'm not really in the mood for scary movies though." He finished off his toast and downed his water.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:25 am

He nodded, "hnn... we could go se The Last Airbender or something, unless you have a different genre in mind." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:27 am

"That sounds good, it looked like it had some pretty good graphics so I'd be up for it." He smiled and resisted from nuzzling Casper. "Almost done then?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:29 am

He finished his muffin and hot chocolate and grinned, "All done. Let's go then~" he stood and waited for Cecil to join him before going to the door to put on his shoes.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1Wed 04 Aug 2010, 12:34 am

"A little hasty are we?" He smiled a bit and followed him to the door, putting on his shoes. He opened the door for Casper ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 35 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next