Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Sakura Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sakura Academy is a school for all creatures and humans alike. With friends, romance, and action. What will you do?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hello?
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu 16 Feb 2012, 4:59 pm by Ami Hitomi

» The Park
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu 06 Oct 2011, 5:25 pm by Ami Hitomi

» House on the shoreline.
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun 22 May 2011, 10:40 pm by Adam VanAllen

» The Sunny Cafe
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 May 2011, 1:26 am by Adam VanAllen

» The Sakura Mall
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri 06 May 2011, 9:25 pm by Adam VanAllen

» SA Hospital
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri 22 Apr 2011, 2:14 am by Adam VanAllen

» Plane
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Thu 21 Apr 2011, 1:02 am by Adam VanAllen

» Rome, Italy
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Wed 20 Apr 2011, 11:54 pm by Adam VanAllen

» Il Forno
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri 15 Apr 2011, 11:05 pm by Adam VanAllen

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Adam VanAllen
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Minya
Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 I_vote_lcapBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 I_voting_barBeach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Cecilius van Rijn
Casper Karimi
Florian Isidor
Noah Walker
Atsui Shinnyuu
Eliot Ashwoud
Yuu Kanbashii
Roka Hamasaki
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Beach View Karimi Estate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sun 08 Aug 2010, 3:12 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm really tired too, trust me there is nothing more that I would like then just to sleep right now." He chuckled and stripped down to his boxers as well and pulled him down into the bed on top of him and closed his eyes. "Night Casper, I love you."
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:25 pm

He shivered and pouted at Cecil, "Of course I am... you keep doing things that feel really good." he smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:34 pm

He have him a half smile and a chuckle. "Well this wont feel so good, but just hang in okay?" He leaned in close and nuzzled his neck with a soft snicker. "Can you feel how wet I got your hole? I should slide in a little easier this time."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:40 pm

He nodded, "It's... a little easier this time..." he nuzzled Cecil's head, "I'll try to endure it better this time..." he smiled a little. He blushed at the question and glanced away, "Yeah... I can feel it."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:44 pm

He smiled at the way he responded and pressed his head to his hole. "And?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:48 pm

He blushed darker, "I-it feels like I need something inside..." he glance back at Cecil, "I need you inside..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:50 pm

Cecil smiled and nuzzled his cheek again. "Thanks for being honest." He kissed him slowly as he gripped his hip and began to enter him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Mon 09 Aug 2010, 11:57 pm

He kissed him back sweetly and quivered as Cecil entered him, moaning loudly against the kiss, "Mnng... nnn!" he wrapped his arms around Cecil's neck and held onto him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 12:01 am

Cecilius continued to kiss him lovingly until he was all the way inside and pulled away from the kiss with a sigh. He looked to him worried and pet his hair, "Does it hurt too much?"
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 12:33 am

He held onto Cecil tightly as he was deeply penetrated. He nodded a little, "N-not too much... but please wait before you move..." he nuzzled him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 12:34 am

Cecil waited and nuzzled him with a smile. "I'm sorry." He sighed, not liking the fact that Casper was in pain.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 12:42 am

He smiled a little and cuddled Cecil, "I'll be okay.." 'I hope..' he thought and nuzzled Cecil, "I think I'm okay now... you can move."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 12:45 am

He didn't move yet, wanting to wait just a little while longer to be safe. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked as he slowly began to pull out.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 12:51 am

He shivered when Cecil started pulling out and nodded, "Y-yeah... I'm sure." he smiled and gave Cecil a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 12:56 am

He kissed back lovingly and and stopped once he was half way out, then slowly slid his way back in. His hands were at both his nipples, knowing he was very sensitive there and began to play with them.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:03 am

He quivered and moaned loudly, remembering where he was though and getting a pillow to mute his moans, "Mnng..!! Hnnn!" he moaned through the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:07 am

Casper sighed with a little chuckled listening to him moan into the pillow. "I wish you didn't have to do that so I could listen to your sweet hungry moans loud and clear."
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:15 am

He blushed softly and glanced away, "I wish I didn't have to either..." he said after moving the pillow a little.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:20 am

"You're gonna need that pillow though." he chuckled and pushed his way back into him, slowly but steadily picking up his pace.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:23 am

His eyes went wide when Cecil suddenly got faster and he moaned loudly into the pillow, "Mnng.... Ahh..." he let out, muffled through the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:29 am

He nuzzled into his hair and nibbled his ear. His fingers pinched and massaged his nipples trying to ease any pain. He didn't go to fast and he didn't push too hard are too far, wanting to go easy on him still.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:34 am

His moans kept up and he watched Cecil with his flushed face. A few words made it through the pillow, "C-cecil... nnng... i-it... it feels good..."
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:38 am

He smiled and gave him a soft kiss on his forehead. "I'm glad," figuring Casper was already feeling good he stayed at his pace and didn't push any further not wanting to hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:43 am

He moaned into the pillow and quivered, "C-Cecil..." he moaned into the pillow as they continued. he bit down on the pillow and reached up to hold onto Cecil again, wanting to be close to him.
Back to top Go down
Cecilius van Rijn

Cecilius van Rijn

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:47 am

Cecil moved one hand around his back and hugged close to him to comfort him, the other hand on his nipple moved south down to his hardened member and gripped around his shaft softly. He continued to thrust inside him diligently.
Back to top Go down
Casper Karimi

Casper Karimi

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue 10 Aug 2010, 1:50 am

He quivered and moaned despite the fact that he was biting the pillow, making it more muffled. He nuzzled Cecil, feeling more pleasure than pain. 'Not much longer...' he thought, hoping he wouldn't pass out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach View Karimi Estate   Beach View Karimi Estate - Page 4 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Beach View Karimi Estate
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next